Intimate Dinner Party for 12
Enjoy an intimate evening with acclaimed Chef Michael Chiarello and his wife Eileen. You and 11 guests will be hosted by the Chiarellos in their Napa Valley vineyard estate for an evening of cooking, fine food and outstanding wines. Chef Chiarello will helm the stove with a cooking demonstration while you savor one of his wines. Take a seat at Michael and Eileen’s dining room table for storytelling and a spectacular tasting menu paired with Chiarello Family Vineyard wines. Each couple will take home Chiarello Family Vineyard wines and a hand-signed cookbook.
Cooking demo and multi-course meal cooked by Chef Chiarello for you and your eleven (11) guests
- Branded wooden gift box of Chiarello Family Vineyard wines for each couple
- Hand-signed cookbook Bottega: Bold Italian Flavors from the Heart of California's Wine Country for each couple
- Event must be arranged six (6) months in advance, possibly sooner if mutually agreement is reached
- An IfOnly Concierge will follow up with you to coordinate logistics
- Must be 21+ to purchase
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability; please enter preferred dates above
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Please find our customer FAQ here and our refunds and return policy here
You might also enjoy
Founded in 1986, the James Beard Foundation's mission is to celebrate, nurture, and honor America's diverse culinary heritage through programs that educate and inspire. A cookbook author and teacher with an encyclopedic knowledge about food, James Beard, who died in 1985, was a champion of American cuisine. He helped educate and mentor generations of professional chefs and food enthusiasts, instilling in them the value of wholesome, healthful and delicious food. Today the Beard Foundation continues in the same spirit by administering a number of diverse programs that include educational initiatives, food industry awards, scholarships for culinary students, publications, chef advocacy training, and thought-leader convening.