Please sign in below:
Plating Lesson and Dining Experience
A truly great dining experience incorporates all the senses. Spend a day at Heath Ceramics, world renowned for its artisan dinnerware. Create your own pottery and then learn from Mourad Lahlou himself the art of plating beautiful dishes by using the plate to tell a story. Finally, enjoy a remarkable meal at his celebrated Aziza restaurant.
- Plating lesson and dinner for up to six (6) people
- Hands on pottery class at Heath Ceramics
- A plating lesson taught by Chef Mourad Lahlou
- Dinner at Aziza—the first Moroccan restaurant to ever earn a Michelin Star
- Your own set of Heath dishes to take home
- An IfOnly Concierge will follow up with you to coordinate logistics
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability; please enter preferred dates above
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Please find our customer FAQ here and our refunds and return policy here
You might also enjoy
Family House provides temporary housing to families of seriously ill children receiving treatment at the University of California San Francisco (UCSF) Benioff Children's Hospital. Qualifying families live more than 50 miles from UCSF and many live at or below the low-income status as determined by UCSF. Family House's two locations sustain nearly a 100% occupancy rate and can accommodate 107 people per night. Over the course of a year, Family House serves more than 2,000 families.