Plating Lesson and Dining Experience
A truly great dining experience incorporates all the senses. Spend a day at Heath Ceramics, world renowned for its artisan dinnerware. Create your own pottery and then learn from Mourad Lahlou himself the art of plating beautiful dishes by using the plate to tell a story. Finally, enjoy a remarkable meal at his celebrated Aziza restaurant.
- Plating lesson and dinner for up to six (6) people
- Hands on pottery class at Heath Ceramics
- A plating lesson taught by Chef Mourad Lahlou
- Dinner at Aziza—the first Moroccan restaurant to ever earn a Michelin Star
- Your own set of Heath dishes to take home
- An IfOnly Concierge will follow up with you to coordinate logistics
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability; please enter preferred dates above
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Please find our customer FAQ here and our refunds and return policy here
You might also enjoy
Founded in 1986, the James Beard Foundation's mission is to celebrate, nurture, and honor America's diverse culinary heritage through programs that educate and inspire. A cookbook author and teacher with an encyclopedic knowledge about food, James Beard, who died in 1985, was a champion of American cuisine. He helped educate and mentor generations of professional chefs and food enthusiasts, instilling in them the value of wholesome, healthful and delicious food. Today the Beard Foundation continues in the same spirit by administering a number of diverse programs that include educational initiatives, food industry awards, scholarships for culinary students, publications, chef advocacy training, and thought-leader convening.