Personalized and Hand-Signed Copy of Mourad
From the traditional Moroccan meals of his childhood, to the modern masterpieces served at his celebrated Aziza restaurant, Mourad Lahlou brings you the future of Moroccan cuisine in Mourad: New Moroccan. Signed and personalized by Mourad himself, and filled with stunning photography, this book will transform you to his exotically beautiful and culturally diverse homeland.
- One (1) copy of Mourad: New Moroccan, personalized and hand-signed by Mourad [enter inscription above]
- The final wording of the personal message is at Mourad’s sole discretion
- An IfOnly Concierge will follow up with you to coordinate logistics
- Item is sold “as is”
- Shipping costs will be calculated and charged post-checkout
Due to the custom nature of this product, we do not accept returns or refunds
- Please find our customer FAQ here and our refunds and return policy here
You might also enjoy
Founded in 1986, the James Beard Foundation's mission is to celebrate, nurture, and honor America's diverse culinary heritage through programs that educate and inspire. A cookbook author and teacher with an encyclopedic knowledge about food, James Beard, who died in 1985, was a champion of American cuisine. He helped educate and mentor generations of professional chefs and food enthusiasts, instilling in them the value of wholesome, healthful and delicious food. Today the Beard Foundation continues in the same spirit by administering a number of diverse programs that include educational initiatives, food industry awards, scholarships for culinary students, publications, chef advocacy training, and thought-leader convening.