Please sign in below:
Pasta Making Class plus Dinner and Wine Pairing
Achieve pasta-making perfection in an intimate class taught by Chef Thomas McNaughton. Chef Thomas, who recently spent time in a Bologna pasta laboratory honing his chops under the watchful eyes of “committed artisans,” will have you hand rolling masterpieces in no time. Then relax with friends over an exquisite meal with wine pairings.
- Hands-on pasta-making class taught by Chef McNaughton in the flour + water dough room
- Dinner for up to six (6) guests with wine pairing
- An IfOnly Concierge will follow up with you to coordinate logistics
- Must be 21+ to purchase
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability; please enter preferred dates above
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Please find our customer FAQ here and our refunds and return policy here
You might also enjoy
The Food Bank’s mission is to end hunger in San Francisco and nearby Marin County, where 1 in 4 residents are in need of food assistance. This year, they will distribute 45 million pounds of food to the community, half of which is fresh produce. This is enough food for more than 102,000 meals each day. 70 percent is distributed through a network of 230 weekly farmers’ market-style pantries that help individuals, seniors and families stretch their food budget. Food is also distributed through additional programs such as senior centers, soup kitchens and youth programs.