Custom-Designed Ultimate Kitchen
Ever dream of having a kitchen worthy of a world-renowned chef? Let Chef Tyler Florence help turn that dream into a stunning reality. Tyler will work directly with you to design your ideal gourmet home kitchen. Upon completion, Tyler will help you celebrate by cooking an unforgettable meal—in your dream kitchen.
- A chance to work one-on-one with Tyler Florence to design a custom home kitchen
- Exquisite dinner cooked for you and seven (7) guests by Chef Florence in your new kitchen
- Cost of architect and construction not included
- Only available for homes based in the Bay Area, California
- Two (2) in-person meetings will be arranged for an hour and a half to discuss design with Tyler, including three (3) phone consultations
- An IfOnly Concierge will follow up with you to coordinate logistics
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability; please enter preferred dates above
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Please find our customer FAQ here and our refunds and return policy here
You might also enjoy
Founded in 1986, the James Beard Foundation's mission is to celebrate, nurture, and honor America's diverse culinary heritage through programs that educate and inspire. A cookbook author and teacher with an encyclopedic knowledge about food, James Beard, who died in 1985, was a champion of American cuisine. He helped educate and mentor generations of professional chefs and food enthusiasts, instilling in them the value of wholesome, healthful and delicious food. Today the Beard Foundation continues in the same spirit by administering a number of diverse programs that include educational initiatives, food industry awards, scholarships for culinary students, publications, chef advocacy training, and thought-leader convening.