Parents and Kids Pasta Making and Champagne Party
Introduce your children to the wonders of fine food with a pasta making lesson for kids taught by Chef Matthew Accarrino. While they learn, enjoy some “grown up” time with friends over champagne selected by Wine Director Shelley Lindgren. Then join the kids for a delightful pasta lunch served at SPQR.
- Experience is for up to twenty (20) people
- Pasta-making lesson for kids at the SPQR kitchens, in San Francisco, California
- Champagne for parents
- 3-course lunch served in SPQR’s dining room, including pasta prepared by the children
- An IfOnly Concierge will follow up with you to coordinate logistics
- Must be 21+ to purchase
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability; please enter preferred dates above
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Please find our customer FAQ here and our refunds and return policy here
You might also enjoy
The American Red Cross exists to provide compassionate care to those in need. Through their generous donors, volunteers and employees, they share a mission of preventing and relieving suffering at home and around the world through five key service areas: Disaster relief; communications services and comfort for military members and their family members; the collection, processing and distribution of blood and blood products; educational programs on preparedness, health, and safety; and international relief and development programs.