Meet the Doyenne of the Napa Valley
A pioneer of the modern-day California wine industry, Margrit Biever Mondavi and her late husband Robert Mondavi founded many of the original cultural and culinary arts programs that are now benchmarks for the wine world. Music, food and art are now all naturally associated with the wine experience. Margrit continues to oversee cultural programs at Robert Mondavi Winery as the Vice President of Cultural Affairs and remains an ardent supporter of art and cultural philanthropy. Spend an hour with a legend as she shares stories about building one of the world's great wine dynasties.
- An hour-long discussion with Margrit Mondavi at Mondavi Winery
- Share stories over a glass of wine
- Available for up to two (2) participants
- An IfOnly Concierge will follow up with you to coordinate logistics
- Must be 21+ to purchase
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability; please enter preferred dates above
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Please find our customer FAQ here and our refunds and return policy here
You might also enjoy
The mission of the Edible Schoolyard Project is to teach essential life skills and support academic learning through hands-on classes in a one-acre organic garden and kitchen classroom. The Edible Schoolyard curriculum is fully integrated into the school day and teaches students how their choices about food affect their health, the environment and their communities.