Culinary and Cultural Afternoon at Darioush
Delight your guests with a luncheon under the pistachio trees in the private residence garden of proprietors Darioush and Shahpar Khaledi. Their Persian heritage is infused throughout the experience--you will be welcomed with their signature warmth and hospitality to savor dishes from Shahpar's own family recipes, paired with Darioush limited release and library wines. Your host, renowned historian Nina Wemyss, will unfurl the history of wine, from the ancient world through Europe to the wine legends of the Napa Valley.
- Available for a maximum of ten (10) attendees
- Hosted lunch and wine pairings in the Khaledis' private gardens
- Engaging lecture on the 7,000 year history of wine by noted wine historian Nina Wemyss
- Gratuity and tax
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date between April and October
- An IfOnly Concierge will follow up with you to coordinate logistics
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability; please enter preferred dates above
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Please find our customer FAQ here and our refunds and return policy here
You might also enjoy
The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) is the leading global organization focused on Type 1 Diabetes (T1D) research. Driven by passionate volunteers connected to children, adolescents, and adults with this disease, JDRF is now the largest charitable supporter of T1D research. The goal of JDRF research is to improve the lives of all people affected by T1D by accelerating progress on the most promising opportunities that cure, treat, and prevent T1D. Since its founding in 1970, JDRF has awarded more than $1.6 billion to diabetes research.