Burgundian Wine Curation
Let one of the most celebrated sommeliers in the world curate a collection of wines for you from his favorite region - Burgundy. Renowned for its geographic complexity, Burgundy's appellations are famous for both white and red wines. Meet Rajat at a Michael Mina property, where he will share his passion and broad knowledge with you as you choose two to three cases of outstanding wine together.
- Personal curation session with Rajat for one (1) hour at a Michael Mina property (location to be agreed upon)
- Two to three (2-3) cases of wine (depending on final wine selections)
- Must be 21+ to purchase
- Excludes shipping and travel (if applicable)
- Wine order fulfilled by Michael Mina Group
- An IfOnly Concierge will follow up with you to coordinate logistics
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on Rajat’s availability
- May require a background check
- Please find our customer FAQ here and our refunds and return policy here
You might also enjoy
Meals On Wheels of San Francisco (MOWSF) exists to alleviate the food insecurity and loneliness experienced by seniors who want to stay in their own home but cannot shop or prepare meals for themselves. Their mission is delivering nutritious meals to homebound seniors in San Francisco and has remained the same since founded in 1970. For almost half a decade, MOWSF has set the standard for alleviating the financial and emotional costs of premature and/or inappropriate institutionalization of seniors.