- Private screening for up to 140 guests during weekday mornings and early afternoons
- Weeknight screenings available for $2100; weekends available for $2700--please inquire
- Popcorn and one (1) case of Swanson Merlot provided; theatre concessions open for business
- Some film selections subject to surcharge
- Private chef or additional catering may be arranged
- Perfect for corporate events, private functions and birthdays
- An IfOnly Concierge will follow up with you to coordinate logistics
- Please find our customer FAQ here and our refunds and return policy here
Experience VIP access to the Giants' final practice and game of the regular season with Justin Tuck as your personal guide.
Next time you host an intimate dinner party, let acclaimed chef Thomas McNaughton lend a hand. Thomas will prepare an unforgettable dinner for six at your home, complete with thoughtfully-selected wine pairings.
Don’t just consume an exquisite meal; help create it. Join Thomas McNaughton for an intimate and hands-on pasta class, before enjoying an amazing dinner with wine pairings. For up to six guests.
Spend an intimate evening with acclaimed chef Michael Chiarello and his wife Eileen. You and 11 guests will be hosted by the Chiarellos in their picturesque Napa Valley vineyard estate for an exclusive evening of cooking, fine food and outstanding wines.
The best way to experience farm-to-table freshness is to travel to an actual farm. Join Chef Thomas McNaughton at Devil’s Gulch for a tour and an incredible meal prepared by Thomas. For up to six guests.
You and up to seven guests will gather and begin your evening with a champagne reception. Then put yourself in the capable hands of celebrated chef/restauranteur Tyler Florence. He'll prepare a five-course tasting menu at the private chef's table at Wayfare Tavern in downtown San Francisco.
Friends of the Cameo is dedicated to preserving the historical 100-year-old Cameo Cinema in St. Helena, located in the heart of the Napa Valley. They are committed to let the Cameo Cinema continue offering quality community events for St. Helena and the Napa Valley, believing that the power of storytelling can connect all people.