Intimate Dinner Party for 12
Enjoy an intimate evening with acclaimed Chef Michael Chiarello and his wife Eileen. You and 11 guests will be hosted by the Chiarellos in their Napa Valley vineyard estate for an evening of cooking, fine food and outstanding wines. Chef Chiarello will helm the stove with a cooking demonstration while you savor one of his wines. Take a seat at Michael and Eileen’s dining room table for storytelling and a spectacular tasting menu paired with Chiarello Family Vineyard wines. Each couple will take home Chiarello Family Vineyard wines and a hand-signed cookbook.
Cooking demo and multi-course meal cooked by Chef Chiarello for you and your eleven (11) guests
- Branded wooden gift box of Chiarello Family Vineyard wines for each couple
- Hand-signed cookbook Bottega: Bold Italian Flavors from the Heart of California's Wine Country for each couple
- Must be 21+ to purchase
- Event must be arranged six (6) months in advance, possibly sooner if mutually agreement is reached
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on Michael’s availability
- An IfOnly Concierge will follow up with you to coordinate logistics
- May require a background check
- Please find our customer FAQ here and our refunds and return policy here
You might also enjoy
Meals On Wheels of San Francisco (MOWSF) exists to alleviate the food insecurity and loneliness experienced by seniors who want to stay in their own home but cannot shop or prepare meals for themselves. Their mission is delivering nutritious meals to homebound seniors in San Francisco and has remained the same since founded in 1970. For almost half a decade, MOWSF has set the standard for alleviating the financial and emotional costs of premature and/or inappropriate institutionalization of seniors.