Private Quarterback Camp
With two MVP trophies and four championship rings to his credit, Joe Montana is one of the gridiron's living legends. His mastery of the West Coast Offense made the San Francisco 49ers an NFL dynasty during the 1980s. For this personal training session, Joe will work with you on all the nuances that made him a first-rate quarterback. Look at film and draw up plays with Joe before heading out onto the field to hone and perfect your skills. Learn the trade secrets from a Hall of Famer and cherish the memories of working with one of the great minds in football history.
- Three-hour coaching session for up to six (6) people
- One and a half (1.5) hours chalkboard and film work
- One and a half (1.5) hours quarterback fundamentals and drills
- Personalized and hand-signed NFL football from Joe
- The final wording of the personalized message is at Joe’s sole discretion
- Photo with Joe
- If you would like to purchase a signed, personalized 20x24 photo of the product picture, click here
- An IfOnly Concierge will follow up with you to coordinate logistics
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on Joe’s availability
- May require a background check
- Please find our customer FAQ here and our refunds and return policy here
You might also enjoy
The Four Rings Montana Family Foundation, named for Joe Montana's four Super Bowl rings as well as his four children, is a foundation that is determined to help underprivileged children around the San Francisco Bay Area. Founded by Joe and his wife Jennifer, the Foundation reaches out to various children’s charities as well as providing scholarships for individual youths. In this manner, Four Rings hopes to aid in giving all children a supportive and successful start to their lives.