Burgundian Wine Curation
Let one of the most celebrated sommeliers in the world curate a collection of wines for you from his favorite region - Burgundy. Renowned for its geographic complexity, Burgundy's appellations are famous for both white and red wines. Meet Rajat at a Michael Mina property, where he will share his passion and broad knowledge with you as you choose two to three cases of outstanding wine together.
- Personal curation session with Rajat for one (1) hour at a Michael Mina property (location to be agreed upon)
- Two to three (2-3) cases of wine (depending on final wine selections)
- Excludes shipping and travel (if applicable)
- Wine order fulfilled by Michael Mina Group
- An IfOnly Concierge will follow up with you to coordinate logistics
- Must be 21+ to purchase
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability; please enter preferred dates above
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Please find our customer FAQ here and our refunds and return policy here
You might also enjoy
Founded in 1986, the James Beard Foundation's mission is to celebrate, nurture, and honor America's diverse culinary heritage through programs that educate and inspire. A cookbook author and teacher with an encyclopedic knowledge about food, James Beard, who died in 1985, was a champion of American cuisine. He helped educate and mentor generations of professional chefs and food enthusiasts, instilling in them the value of wholesome, healthful and delicious food. Today the Beard Foundation continues in the same spirit by administering a number of diverse programs that include educational initiatives, food industry awards, scholarships for culinary students, publications, chef advocacy training, and thought-leader convening.