Reach our Customer Care Advisors directly
by phone at (415) 754-8167, Monday through Friday, 9am–6pm PT,
or through email at email@example.com.
- We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Please review the policy information below, and see the FAQs here.
SHIPPING & LOGISTICS:
With some exceptions, physical items sold through IfOnly are shipped via major US shipping companies like UPS and Fedex. Unless otherwise stated on the product page, shipping and handling of items is included in the sales price.
If shipping and handling is not included in the price of an item, the estimated cost for shipping and handling will be included at the checkout point in the order process.
Digital connections, virtual experiences and in-person experiences:
The experiences purchased via our sites are coordinated via email and/or telephone and delivered in person or via Internet (video conferencing platforms and/or social networks such as Facebook and Twitter).
Any related fees for telephony or connectivity, travel, food or lodging are the sole responsibility of the buyer (consumer) unless otherwise specified on the relevant product page, Terms and Conditions, and/or receipt.
RETURNS & REFUNDS:
Due to the nature of our products, the majority of items on our site are not returnable. Unfortunately we cannot be responsible for an item shipped once it has left our facilities. However, if a product arrives in a condition otherwise stated during the purchase, we'd be happy to assist you in addressing the matter with the shipper--please reach out to our Customer Care Advisors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For items designated as returnable via the IfOnly.com product page, please email our Customer Care Advisor team. If a return and/or refund is approved, it will be credited to your credit card account or via wire to your bank within three business days of the date we either receive the returned merchandise or resolve your complaint about an experience.
Returns on physical items:
Returned physical items must be unused, unworn, unwashed, and undamaged. We are unable to accept returns of goods that are not in their original packaging. Products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging. To find out if your item is returnable, please contact our Customer Care Advisors via phone or email and be sure to include your order number and explain the problem so that we can most efficiently help you.
Refunds on digital connections/virtual experiences:
Digital connections or virtual experiences purchased from our sites are neither returnable nor refundable, unless you experience technical problems due to an error on our part or unless the relevant luminary fails to fulfill the connection or experience. In either of these cases, please email our Customer Care Advisor team with your order number immediately so that we can assist you in rescheduling the experience or--if that is not possible--processing your refund.
Refunds on in-person experiences:
Except when canceled by the artist or athlete, all in-person experiences are final sales; returns will not be accepted and refunds will not be given. If an in-person experience is canceled by the artist or athlete, and the experience cannot be rescheduled within 30 days, you will receive a refund to your credit card or bank via wire.
Talent’s right to terminate experiences at will:
Note that a virtual or in-person experience can be disrupted and/or discontinued without warning at any time--and with no refund to you--should the luminary become uncomfortable with the conversation or interaction for any reason.
We do not permit reporters or other members of the media to purchase experiences with our luminary partners for the purpose of conducting an interview for broadcast or publication. If the luminary determines that you are in fact attempting to conduct an interview for broadcast or publication, she or he is fully within their rights to terminate the experience with no refund to you.
QUESTIONS:To check the status of your return, log in to your account and click on a specific purchase to see the status of the item. You can contact our Customer Care Advisors at email@example.com or (415)-754-8167 M-F, 9am–6pm PT.
Reach our Customer Care Advisors directly
by phone at (415) 754-8167, Monday through Friday, 9am–6pm PT,
or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is Traina Interactive a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization?
Traina Interactive is a for-profit C-corporation. We’re committed to making charitable giving a part of everything we do.
About My Account
What if I forgot my password?
To reset your password, simply click the “Forgot password?” link within the Sign In process on our home page. An email will be sent to you with instructions to reset your password. Or, contact one of our Customer Care Advisors via phone or email for assistance.
How do I change my account information?
After logging in to your IfOnly account, go to the My Account page to edit your information.
How can I change my email settings?
To manage which emails you receive from us, log in to your IfOnly account and change your settings within the Accounts page.
About My Purchase
I just made my purchase, what are next steps? How do I check the status of my purchase?
Once you complete your order, you will receive a confirmation email from us with an order summary. At any time, you can log into your account to check the status of your purchase. If you have any trouble, please call (415) 754-8167 or email one of our Customer Care Advisors.
What should I do if I have not received the confirmation email for my purchase?
The confirmation may have been caught in your email spam filters. First, be sure email@example.com is in your address book and check your email’s spam folder. If you’re still experiencing issues, please get in touch with one of our Customer Care Advisors by phone at (415) 754-8167 or via email.
What payment options are available on IfOnly?
We accept all major credit cards and can receive wire transfers for amounts over $10,000.
When will my credit card be charged?
Upon the completion of your purchase, we will immediately validate your credit card. For most experiences, however, you will not be charged until our luminary partner has approved the experience on their end and/or the experience has been scheduled. Once the approval is in place, your card will be charged or the wire transfer will be processed. For physical products, you will be charged when the item has been shipped to you. If needed, a dedicated Customer Care Advisor will contact you to finalize the purchase.
Can I cancel a purchase?
You may retract a purchase up until it has been approved by the luminary partner and the credit card has been charged. If you have questions once the credit card has been charged, please call (415) 754-8167 or email one of our Customer Care Advisors for assistance.
What are the full details or terms for each experience?
Each experience contains its own individual terms, as devised by our luminary partners and Customer Care Advisors. Please refer to each experience to see the applicable terms, and visit our terms page for general terms of service.
After I have accepted the Terms of Service and submitted my credit card, can I change the terms and conditions that apply to an experience?
Our luminary partners and our Customer Care Advisors have carefully devised the terms and conditions that apply to each experience. Once the purchase is complete, the terms cannot be altered. However, if you feel you need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact one of our Customer Care Advisors via phone or email.
How will my personal and credit card information be protected?
What is the minimum age requirement to make a purchase?
You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase experiences on IfOnly.
Can I purchase an experience as a gift?
We offer the ability to purchase gift cards in any amount, available as either an electronic or physical card. You can personalize the message for any occasion. To purchase a gift card, please visit our gift purchase page.
Can I make a purchase if I live outside of the United States?
At this time, we can only accept purchases from the U.S.; however, we are planning to expand purchases beyond the United States in the future. If you’re interested in hearing from us when international purchases are possible, please provide your contact information as well as your location by email to one of our Customer Care Advisors.
Is my purchase tax deductible?
At this time, unfortunately, there is no tax deduction available for customers.
Will sales tax be charged on my purchase?
When applicable, sales tax will be included in the purchase price.
The experience I was interested in is sold out. Will sold out experiences be reproduced?
Because experiences are dependent on the availability of our luminary partners, we can’t guarantee that a specific experience will be available for purchase again. Sometimes luminaries will offer a similar experience or item. We’re happy to alert you if something become available once again - simply join the waitlist on the experience page. That said, we would love to hear from you with requests for your ideal experience--simply call (415) 754-8167 or email us.
How do I suggest a luminary or experience?
We would love to hear your suggestions for the perfect experience with your favorite luminary. Email us with what you are looking for, and we will try to make it a reality.
Can I suggest you team up with my favorite charity?
Absolutely. Email your suggestions to our Charities team.
Can I apply one luminary’s offer to a different luminary?
Each luminary decides which experiences they would like to make available. To request a bespoke experience, please email us with the specific details--we'd love to help you realize your dreams.
What percentage of my purchase will go toward charity?
Each of our luminary partners have agreed to contribute at least 10 percent of each offering's list price less transactional expenses, although in many cases the contribution percentage is significantly higher.
How do I know that the charitable portion of my purchase is going to a good cause? Are participating charities screened?
We very carefully screen each of the charities we work with. Selected charities must be a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and have a demonstrated track record of positive social impact. For more details on our thorough screening procedures, please reach out to our Charities team.
Why is background screening required for in-person experiences?
Because we want to ensure memorable experiences for both you and our luminary partners, you and your guests will be screened for in-person experiences. We will keep this information private and destroy it after use. For more information on our screening procedures, please call (415) 754-8167 or email one of our Customer Care Advisors.
Shipping & Returns
How does IfOnly ship physical items?
In most circumstances, we carefully and securely ship physical items through one of the major U.S. shipping companies, such as UPS or Fedex. When it comes to items that are fragile, delicate, oversized or overweight, we will work with you over the phone or via email to arrange special shipping and handling.
What are the shipping rates?
As with all online purchases, costs of shipping will depend on the shipping destination, as well as the type and size of the item you purchased. If shipping is not included in the purchase price, the relevant shipping fees will be included at the checkout point of your order process. In the event that shipping is a fixed price, the estimated amount for each item will be included in the purchase price. See the individual terms of an item for specific details that apply.
Where do I track the shipping status of my purchase?
Once your item has been processed for shipping, you will receive an email from us with a unique tracking code. If you do not receive such an email within 10 business days after your purchase was completed, please email one of our Customer Care Advisors for assistance.
What is the IfOnly return policy for physical items purchased?
If the item you purchased reaches you in a condition that differs from its description, please get in touch with one of our Customer Care Advisors by phone at (415) 754-8167 or via email. We will be happy to assist you in resolving any issues.
Can I get a refund on my in-person experience?
You may retract a purchase up until it has been approved by the luminary partner and the credit card has been charged. Once the in-person experience has been approved, the sale is final. If the experience is cancelled by our luminary partner and cannot be rescheduled within 30 days, we will provide you with a full refund to your credit card or through a bank wire. We’re here to help resolve any issues you may experience. Please reach out to one of our Customer Care Advisors by phone at (415) 754-8167 or via email.
Q: Is Traina Interactive a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization?
- A: No. Traina Interactive is a for-profit C-corporation. However the company is committed to supporting its partner charities by contributing a meaningful percentage of each transaction.
Q: What percentage of my purchase will go to charity?
- A:Each of our luminary partners have agreed to contribute at least 10 percent of each offering's list price less transactional expenses, although in many cases the contribution percentage is significantly higher.
Q: How do I know that the portion of my purchase that is going to charity is going to a good cause?
- A: All of our charities go through a screening process. Charities must be a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization and have a demonstrated track record of positive social impact. For more information on how we screen charities please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Why can’t I get each kind of experience or item from each artist or athlete?
- A: Each artist or athlete decides for themselves what kinds of experiences and/or items they would like to make available to their fans. To request something special or unique, please email to tell us about it here.
Q: Will I get any form of authentication for the memorabilia or personal items I buy?
- A: Every item purchased via Luminary Lane comes with a digital receipt and a digital artifact suitable for posting on social media sites such as Facebook.
Q: Is there a mobile app?
- A: Our services will be available soon via a mobile. To be alerted when that mobile experience goes live, please send us an email here.
Payment & Order Processing:
Q: What are the full details / terms of service for each experience?
- A: Please see our buyer terms of service summary page here.
Q: What are the payment options on Luminary Lane.
- A: We take all major credit cards and accept wire transfers for amounts over $10,000.
Q: When will my credit card be charged?
- A: Your credit card will be validated immediately, but you will not be charged until the relevant artist or athlete has approved the experience and/or item. Once approval is in place, your card will be charged or the wire transfer will be processed, and scheduling and/or delivery will be coordinated.
Q: How do I check the status of my purchase?
- A: Once you complete your order, you will be emailed an order summary with an order number. At any time, you can log into your account and go to your “account” page to check the status of your purchase.
Q: Can I change the text of a Facebook Post or Twitter Shout-out after it’s been purchased?
- A: The person who purchases a Facebook post or Tweet has the ability to change the text (aka "copy") up until such time that the post or tweet has been approved by the artist or athlete and your credit card has been charged.
Q: An item disappeared from my shopping cart! Where is it?
- A: If an item disappears from your shopping cart, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (415) 967-0602.
Q: How will you protect my personal and credit card information?
Q: What is the minimum age requirement to make a purchase?
- A: Users must be 18 years of age or older to transact on our sites.
Q: What should I do if I have not received the confirmation email for my purchase?
- A: First, check your spam folder. If you still can’t find the email, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number.
Q: If I live outside of the United States, can I make a purchase?
- A: At this time, we are unable to fulfill orders for physical items outside the United States. For experiences that occur in the United States or in cities specifically noted in a given offering's description (for example a concert during a tour that occurs outside the U.S.), international orders are able to be fulfilled.
Q: Can I retract a purchase?
- A: Buyers have the ability to retract a purchase up until such time it has been approved by the artist or athlete and the credit card has been charged.
Q: Can I change the terms and conditions on an item or experience after I have accepted the Terms of Service and submitted my credit card?
- A: No. However, you can retract the purchase up until such time as it has been approved by the relevant artist or athlete and your credit card has been charged.
Q: Why are background checks required for in-person experiences?
- A: We want to ensure a wonderful experience for both the buyer and artist or athlete. All buyers and their guests will be screened for in-person experiences.
Q: Is my purchase tax deductible?
- A: Please consult your tax professional to determine any tax-deductible amount.
Q: Will sales tax be charged on my purchase?
- A: No.
Shipping & Returns:
Q: How does Luminary Lane ship merchandise?
- A: We securely ship merchandise and memorabilia via one of the major US shipping companies like UPS or Fedex in most areas. Items that are fragile, delicate, oversized or overweight may require special shipping and handling, which will be coordinated post-purchase via email or telephone.
Q: What are the shipping rates?
- A: Shipping rates vary by the type and size of the item you purchase. The estimated shipping rate for each item is included in the purchase price if it is a fixed-price.
Q: How do I track the shipping status of my purchase?
- A: Once your item has shipped, Luminary Lane will send you an email with a tracking code. If you do not receive such an email please email us at email@example.com
Q: What is the Luminary Lane return policy?
- A: The majority of items on our sites are not returnable. Once an item has left our facilities it is your property. If a product arrives in a condition otherwise stated during the purchase, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you in addressing the matter with the shipper. Be sure to include your order number and explain the problem so that we can help you.
Q: How do I return an item?
- A: The majority of items on our site are not returnable. For such items please refer to the answer to “What is the Luminary Lane return policy?” For items designated as returnable via the LuminaryLane.com product page, please email us at email@example.com.
Q: What if I have a problem with an unreturnable item?
- A: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to help.
Q: What if I forgot my password?
- A: Please click the “forgot password?” link in the sign in box on the Luminary Lane home page or click here
Q: How do I change my account information?
- A: Log-in to the site and click on Account and then "Edit" to change your information.
Q: How can I change my email settings?
- A: You can control the emails you receive on your Accountspage.
Q: How do I know the actual celebrity is sending the Tweet or Facebook post?
- A: We require that each message is written or approved by the celebrity.
Q: The item or experience I want is sold out. Do "sold out" items or experiences ever come back again?
- A: There is no guarantee that a specific item or experience will be available for purchase again. But you are welcome to request them by telling us what you seek from which celebrity by emailing us email@example.com.
Q: Do I have to log in with Facebook Connect on your site?
- A: No. We offer the option of logging in with an email address. However, the Facebook Connect option we offer allows us to authenticate that you are a real person, and enables us to deliver Facebook-centric digital connections to you. We will not publish on your Timeline without your permission.
Q: I don’t have a Facebook account. Can I still look at prices and/or buy Facebook items for friends?
- A: If you opt to purchase any of our Facebook-related items, we will ask you to log into Facebook at that time in order to complete the order and facilitate delivery to you, or your friends and family members. If you do not have a Facebook account, you will be prompted to create one at that time in order to complete that Facebook experience purchase.