Meet the majestic whale shark while swimming in the waters of the Mexican Caribbean
Dive into the underwater world of the Caribbean, where you will find these amazing animals... more less
There are rare and indescribable adventures, they are once in a lifetime opportunities that one has to experience for oneself, this is one of them. IfOnly and Pelagic Life invite you to enter the underwater world where the whale shark lives. It is a fascinating species that will captivate you and change your perception of the depth of nature. Every summer in the Mexican Caribbean, the largest congregation of whale shark in the world happens; There are days where you can see up to 300 copies of the largest fishin the world (it is about 12 meters long) and you can witness this phenomenon in all its splendor.
- The experiences take place from June to August and have a duration of two (2) days.
- Groups limited to 5 people.
- The total cost for the group of 5 people is $ 4,176 USD. For more details write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The reservation must be made two months in advance.
- Diving certification is not required.
- Price per person includes: snorkeling equipment, boat, divemaster and lunch.
- Does not include: plane tickets, lodging or tips.
- Experience provided in Spanish (LAC)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works