Chicago Gangsters and Ghosts Tour
Be transported in time to experience Chicago as it was lived by locals during the bootlegging gangster reign of the late 1920s.... more less
Interested in exploring Chicago from the perspective of ghosts and gangsters? Do you want to really immerse yourself in the history of this great American city, right from the locations that started it all? You can get the best of both worlds with this two-in-one, history-based guided tour of Chicago’s gangsters and ghost stories, right from the famous Chicago Loop Vice District.
You will have the exclusive experience of exploring the infamous congress hotel, rated America's most haunted hotel and the former residence of Al Capone. Some highlights of exploring the hotel will be seeing room 441, off of which Steven King based his Room 1408 novel, along with the bar where the serial killer Dr. H.H. Holmes once picked up his lady victims 125 years ago. You will also get to visit the penthouse level where Al Capone once kept one of his secondary residences during the gangland wars of the 1920s.
- Ghost hunt in the infamously haunted Congress Hotel
- Exclusive to IfOnly guests, visit Room 441 if you dare
- See the insides of real Al Capone and other gangsters' hangouts.
- Visit Death Alley
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price does not include gratuity. You may tip the tour guide as you see fit.
How It Works