Bike Manhattan with a Local NYC Expert
Jeff will take you along the Hudson River, with glorious vistas of the Bronx and New Jersey coast lines, as well as the breathtaking George Washington Bridge. Enjoy the challenging ride and know that there will be multiple places to cool down and take pictures posing in front of the beautiful views around you.
After you cruise along the river, spear off and head towards Central Park, one of New York’s most beloved summer locations. Breeze by all of the tourists and locals alike, enjoying picnics and frisbee, on the smooth paved paths that wind throughout. Once out of the park, continue on your route as you speed through the Upper East and West Side, Harlem, Morningside and Washington Heights.
Once this 18-20 mile ride comes to a close, cycle back to Jeff’s where you can drop off your bike.
- Ride along the Hudson River with beautiful views of the Bronx, the GWB and the Jersey coats lines
- Bike through Central Park, the Upper East and West sides of Manhattan, Harlem, Morningside and Washington Heights
- Ride best suited for experienced cyclists
- Total ride will be 18-20 miles, about 2 hours
- Bike, helmet and bottle of water included
- Experience date subject to change pending weather conditions
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Tips are welcomed but never expected
How It Works