Golden Gate Bridge Mountain Bike Adventure
Start heading towards the Golden Gate Bridge, which will already be in clear view when you depart. As you cross over the iconic bridge, stop to take photos of the breathtaking views overlooking the water and city scape. Continue on into Sausalito and head off the road into the Marin Headlands. Once you cross onto the trails, the real off-roading adventure begins. Enjoy the thrill of the bumps and curves of some of Northern California’s most beautiful mountain biking trails.
As you head back to Sausalito, you’ll have the option to choose your own path from here: follow Mark back to Crissy Field on two wheels, or ditch your bike and take a scenic ferry ride back to San Francisco’s Embarcadero.
Plan on great exercise, seeing some of San Francisco’s most well known sights, as well as a couple lesser known local gems, and exploring the city in a new and fun way.
- Go off roading and explore the beautiful trails of Marin County
- Meet Mark at the Crissy Field parking lot
- Option to return back to San Francisco with your guide, or explore Sausalito and take a scenic ferry ride back
- See some of San Francisco’s best sights, both well known and hidden treasures
- All cycling experience and fitness levels welcome
- Front suspension mountain bike and helmet included (full-suspension available), as well as a water and small snack
- We can bring new black gloves for sale with advance notice, but recommend wearing gloves either way
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Weather permitting
How It Works