Addicted to Fishing
Live a unique fly fishing trip in Patagonia, Argentina. p>... more less
Experience Patagonia and fishing in the way we feel it. We will take you to the main fishing areas of the province of Chubut (and we will also show you some of the best kept secrets in the area). Whether you're floating on a big river or walking through small spring streams, there's sure to be action, and who knows? ... Maybe you'll catch the fish of your life.
Once you have fished with us, you will realize that not only have you met a Patagonian guide, but you have also made a friend .
- The trip includes: Transfer to and from the airport of Esquel, accommodation, food and beverages (except wines).
- Price per person, limited space.
- Not Included:
- Travel arrangements from the country of origin to the Esquel airport. We can recommend travel agents if necessary.
- Fishing license (1 week: 100 USD)
All programs are based on a week. However, they can be modified and / or extended upon request.
All programs are subject to modifications due to weather conditions.
Individual fishermen must add USD 100 per day to the rates mentioned above. p>
Program 1 Cholila 7 days / 6 nights.
Day 1 - Saturday Arrival from Buenos Aires to Esquel airport. 2 hours transfer to the Hostería del Pedregoso or La Pilarica. Prepare the equipment for the next day.
Day 2 - Sunday: all day sail in Carrileufu River (picnic by the river).
Day 3 - Monday: 45 min drive to Los Alerces National Park.
Navigate all day in Rio Rivadavia.
Day 4 - Tuesday: navigate in the Lower Carrileufu / Cholila Lake.
Day 5 - Wednesday Navigate the Green Lake / Arrayanes River.
Day 6 - Thursday: Chubut River (or) Carrileufu (or) Arroyo Primavera.
Day 7- Friday: Fishing in Lake Cholila.
Day 8 - Saturday: transfer to Esquel airport
- Experience provided in Spanish (LAC)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works