Corporate Adventure, Himalayan Blessings: Discover Mysterious Katmandu and Trek the High Himalaya
You will fly to the high Himalaya and luxurious Tiger Mountain Pokhara Lodge where all levels of activity can be accommodated from easy walks to strenuous treks. You'll have so much fun and excitement while on this journey, the skills you build with teamwork and leadership will seem effortless.
Jan Reynolds, world record Himalayan climber, skier, biathlete, author, life coach, lecturer will be your guide along the way, creating rich opportunities for your group's growth. Jan has worked with global corporations to extremely remote indigenous tribes, creating a unique understanding of our human family. Her broad insights allow for outstanding facilitation. Daily activities and discussions allow for self-discovery and improved group insight.
- Day 1: Arrive mystical, mythical Katmandu, recharge at lovely Shagri-La hotel, explore gardens, welcome dinner
- Day 2: Pashupatinath, with its triple-roofed Hindu temple, cremation ghats, and wandering sadhus (holy men), is set along the banks of the sacred Bagmati River, whose waters flow south to join the mighty Ganges, the holy river of India
- Day 3: Buddhist temple Swayambu, a World Heritage Site, dates from the 5th century and is associated with the Kathmandu Valley’s creation myth
- Day 4: Fly to Pokhara, a town at the base of the Annapurnas, three of the world’s 8,000-meter Himalayan peaks
- Day 5 and 6: Explore rhododendron and oak forests, farmlands, and gentle valleys, and visit villages where you’ll enjoy great cultural encounters
- Day 7: Fly to Katmandu and visit Kopan monastery thriving with practicing Buddhist monks and Lamas to bring questions the group has created
- Day 8: Free to explore and discover Katmandu, extraordinary shopping, cultural events, and farewell dinner
- Day 9: Depart homeward bound flights
- Yoga and meditiation will be taught each day to enrich daily trust, creativity, leadership, and teamwork activities and discussions
- All Meals and Hotels included, airfare is not included
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works