Scenic Ocean Hike with S'mores and Wine
Once at the top, take a well-deserved break at the famous Parker Mesa Overlook with gorgeous views of the Getty Villa, as well as the entire coast from Malibu all the way to Long Beach. As you take time to relax at this bird’s eye (or rather Red Tail Hawk’s eye) view, you can make homemade S’mores and enjoy your favorite beverage. After chatting and enjoying your food, you’ll head back down the mountain taking in the scenery all over again.
This will be a moderate, 6-mile round trip hike so please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately.
- Enjoy unique ocean views and a moderate 6-mile hike led by California Naturalist and expert tour guide, Ranger Ted Mattison
- Learn about plant, animal and bird Identification as well as flora and fauna
- See views of the Pacific Ocean, the entire coastline, and the Parker Mesa Overview
- All water, snacks, food, beverage, and supplies provided
- No special shoes are required but athletic shoes (tennis shoes, hiking shoes, comfortable walking shoes) are recommended
- BYOB for alcoholic beverages for people 21+
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- This is a 6 mile total round trip. The hike up is a moderate climb. No special shoes are required but athletic shoes (tennis shoes, hiking shoes, comfortable walking shoes) are recommended
How It Works