Fly Above the Bay on a Midday Seaplane Tour of the San Francisco Coast
With breathtaking vistas right at takeoff, you will soar above Marin County and historic Tomales Bay, keeping an eye out for whales as your pilot rounds the stunning Point Reyes Lighthouse. Then, witness the iconic Golden Gate Bridge from an unbelievable vantage point. From there you’ll head straight into the city itself, gliding high above Crissy Field, Downtown San Francisco and AT&T Park, before finally swooping past historic Alcatraz Prison and Angel Island. This is the stuff postcards are made of. Whether you’re a visitor looking to get off the usual tourist path or a long-time Bay Area native dying to see a new side of the city, this is the San Francisco adventure you’ve been waiting for. Seaplane Adventures is the West Coast’s premier seaplane tour company, offering spectacular adventures in, around, and above the San Francisco Bay Area. With experienced pilots and entertaining guides, Seaplane Adventures brings you the ultimate in high-flying excitement.
- Flight over San Francisco led by Seaplane Adventures departing from Richardson Bay in Sausalito
- Tour includes parts of Napa and Sonoma, Stinson Beach, Point Bonitas Lighthouse, and Golden Gate Bridge
- This experience is for a minimum of 2 guests and up to 6 guests
- The flight is approximately 60 minutes; please allow for 90 minutes
- Flights depart around 1 p.m
- Parties of 5 or fewer passengers may be on the plane with other guests
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works