Lands Ends Hike and Beach Picnic Led by SF Local and Adventure Travel Expert
Ben and Greg put their knowledge to work with a private nature walk through historic baths, picturesque parks, and quiet footpaths of the unspoiled northwest coast of San Francisco. Guests will visit the historic Sutro Baths, scenic vistas of Ocean Beach, stroll through the woodsy trails of Lands End, follow the Coastal Trail from Eagle Point to Mile Rock, see panoramic views of the Golden Gate Bridge and end the day with a gourmet picnic at the scenic Mile Rock Beach. Around every turn, guests will be treated to world-class views of the Marin Headlands and the Golden Gate Bridge while gaining insight about the cities natural habitat and historic significance.
End the day with a locally-sourced picnic, chock full of local treats. This urban hike is perfect for those looking to immerse in an authentic San Francisco “locals” experience in a scenic natural setting.
- 4 hour tour - guest will visit the ruins of historic Sutro Baths, stroll the woodsy trails of Lands End, follow the Coastal Trail from Eagle Point to Mile Rock Beach, see panoramic views of the Golden Gate Bridge and the Pacific Ocean, and enjoy a gourmet picnic at wild and scenic Mile Rock Beach.
- Dress in layers and wear comfortable walking/running shoes
- Enjoy a gourmet picnic at the scenic Mile Rock Beach
- Guests must be comfortable walking on trails, stairways and unstable gravel.
- Water will be provided
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works