Dr. Jeff Meldrum
Benefiting The Falcon Project
Invite a Bigfoot Expert to Speak at Your Next Event
Is Sasquatch real? Does a large and hairy hominid roam the forests of the northwest? And if so, why has no one captured him yet? These and other tantalizing questions will be explored when Dr. Jeffrey Meldrum, Professor of Anthropology at Idaho State University and one of the foremost experts on Bigfoot, enthralls the audience at your next speaking engagement with clues and hidden secrets about the elusive creature. Few mysteries have captured our fascination quite like Sasquatch, and Dr. Meldrum is a world-renowned leader in the effort to study him. Hear all the evidence and decide for yourself as Dr. Meldrum reveals the incredible stories and remarkable research from his years in the field. This is the eye-opening presentation you and your guests won’t soon forget.
- Topics: Bigfoot, Superstition, Science
- Style: Educational, Friendly
- Keynote speech, 30-60 minutes
- Optional Q&A
- Optional appearance at brief pre or post-event receptions
- Optional book signing, up to 50 books. IfOnly can provide books for an additional fee.
- Travels From: Idaho
- Travel: Speaker's travel and accommodations are not included. An IfOnly Concierge will help you and your speaker make arrangements.
- Book: Sasquatch: Legend Meets Science
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.