Enjoy a private bay cruise for couples, friends or family. Have the boat and captain to yourself to share the wonders of sailing with your family and friends.
Monterey Bay Sailing
Benefiting Mission Blue
One-Hour Private Monterey Bay Sailing Cruise
Marine mammals seen frequently include grey, blue and humpback whales who blow, or breach as they migrate with their calves. Sea otters, dolphin and vocal sea lions enjoy one of the most pristine areas of the entire Pacific. On cruises, all sailors are offered a chance to take the helm and discover the grace and beauty of a boat under sail.
Choose a captained cruise for a more relaxing voyage in the world's second largest marine sanctuary. Cruises are safe, affordable, family fun for all ages.
- One-hour private sailing cruise
- Enjoy it as a couple or a small intimate party of family or friends
- Discover marine life that live in the Monterey Bay area such as grey, blue, and humpback whales, sea lions, dolphins, and sea otters
READ FINE PRINT
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Gratuity not included
- Price based on one boat with captain for up to 6 passengers.
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.