From shore to surf to sharks, this is the once-in-a-lifetime diving experience that puts you right in the water with a diving legend.... more less
Rhode Island Mako Shark Diving Experience
Discover Rhode Island’s underwater wildlife when you go on a 3-day diving adventure with shark authority Jeremiah Sullivan. Dive with Blue and Mako Sharks in this incredible sea adventure with one of the most accomplished shark divers in the world.
Your amazing adventure begins when you and your friends arrive in Rhode Island, where you will meet Jeremiah for dinner. Spend your first day traveling and dining with the celebrated survival authority and learn for yourself how he became known as “the pioneer of extreme interactions with sharks.” Then, spend two incredible days diving and photographing Blues and Makos. Throughout your adventure, Jeremiah will guide you on how to swim, and as safely as possible interact with these sublimely beautiful creatures, ensuring you get the most unbelievable experience possible. Revel in one of the most thrilling, pulse-pounding moments of your life as you encounter the apex predators like few people ever will. All dive-related logistics will be taken care of -- from the gear to the chum, the boats to the safety divers -- to make sure your experience is as incredible as possible. Perfect as a stand-alone trip or as part of your longer Rhode Island vacation, this thrilling dive package with one of the world’s most famous shark personalities is truly an unrivaled experience.
- Attendance - 6 people (more can be included for nominal fees)
- Food - Dinner with Jeremiah the first night included, lunch on dive days included
- Available for divers of all experience levels - precise details of the trip will be tailored to divers' skills.
- Length - 3 days - two days of diving with Jeremiah. Generally it's recommended that people not fly within 24 hours of diving.
- Location - Off the coast of Rhode Island
- Also Included - dive gear, dive boat/captain, bait, lunch on boat days, safety divers, and if selected and capable, a Sharksuit to wear while diving with Jeremiah
- Flights & Lodging NOT included
- Day 1 - Travel day, arrive in Rhode Island, have dinner with Jeremiah and plan your next couple days.
- Day 2-3 - Two days of diving with Blues and Makos with Jeremiah.
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works