Dove Hunt in Style at the Pica Zuro Lodge in Córdoba, Argentina
Live like royalty in the dove shooting capital of the world as you head to the Pica Zuro lodge in Argentina.... more less
Dove hunting one of the most pleasurable forms of recreation for wingshooters, and Córdoba, Argentina is largely considered the best place in the world for it. For three days and three nights you and up to thirteen friends will indulge in luxurious meals, world-class accommodation, and incredible hunting when you head to the Pica Zura Lodge. Upon arrival you will immediately feel as though you’ve stepped back in time as you cross the large swinging gate and proceed up the winding drive to the lodge. The old world elegance starts outdoors and is evident throughout the property. With a midday arrival, you’ll immediately be taken to the shooting field for an afternoon hunt.
Home to more than 50 million doves, there are 55 shooting fields all located within a quick drive of the Pica Zuro Lodge. A pickup boy will be waiting for you at the site and will direct you to your shooting stand. There’s no quitting time, so you can hide in the grass and focus down the rib of your gun as long as your heart desires. When you retire back to the lodge you’ll be welcomed by the scent of steaming hot empanadas and baby lamb grilling over the fire. With a gourmet a la carte menu. complete with an expansive selection of fine Malbec wine, you’ll eat like a king.
For the next three days, you’ll enjoy a hunting adventure unlike anything you’ve ever experienced. Each day will begin with a hearty breakfast and then a morning shoot. A pickup boy will always be available to you to provide shells, refreshments, and anything else you may need, and the head guide will frequently stop by to make sure you’re enjoying yourself and provide any tips. A field lunch is served daily around noon, which includes a variety of meats and salads, grilled dove breasts, and more. In case you over indulge on the bounty at lunch, don’t worry – there’s plenty of time to take a short siesta in a hammock before the afternoon hunt commences at 2:30.
David Denies was the first outfitter in Córdoba over 32 years ago, and he virtually pioneered high volume dove shooting in the region. Since those first years, the David Denies Company has refined wing shooting, setting a new standard for service in the lodges and in the field. Should you prefer to explore a new area or try out pigeon hunting, you can even customize your trip to include a stay at the La Dormida Lodge or the Montaraz Lodge, truly allowing yourself to experience the best wing hunting in all of Argentina.
- Available for one (1) to fourteen (14) people
- Three (3) nights accommodation at the Pica Zura Lodge (contact us for options around shorter or longer trips)
- Two (2) hunts a day for a total of six (6) hunts
- All food and beverages included
- Professional guiding service
- Airport transfers: midday arrival to Córdoba Airport with a transfer directly to the shooting field and an afternoon transfer to Córdoba Airport for return flight home
- Licenses, gun rental, and shells are not included but will be arranged if needed for an additional cost. Hunters may bring their own guns.
- Non-hunters can be booked for a discounted rate. Please contact an IfOnly concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 754-8167 to make arrangements.
- The lodge can be rented out entirely for a private party with eleven (11) or more shooters (total capacity is 14). Please contact us for additional info if you prefer a private event.
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works