Wilderness Survival Course in the Santa Cruz Mountains with the Host of Nat Geo’s 'Remote Survival'
Go deep into the woods and make it out alive with the guidance of National Geographic's Remote Survival host and wilderness expert, Cliff Hodges.... more less
No tent? No problem. In this wilderness clinic with survival expert Cliff Hodges as your instructor, you’ll be building your own shelter and sparking a fire. You'll be surrounded by Northern California’s redwood trees while you and up to four of your closest scouts will learn everything you need to know to survive in the wild. Become proficient in building an earthen shelter and starting fire by friction, no matches needed. Shed the conveniences of modern life by collecting and purifying your own water, harvesting edible plants, and even setting traps. Cliff will be on-site the entire time to offer one-on-one instruction.
- Wildness survival clinic led by Cliff Hodges in the Santa Cruz Mountains
- Cliff will provide all tools and equipment for this experience
- Guests are asked to come prepared with clothing to spend a day in the outdoors, lunch, snacks, water, and a notebook and pen to takes notes
- Must be 8 years of age or older to participate
- 8-12 year old guests must have parental supervision; 13-17 year old guests must have parental permission
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works