1-Day Wilderness Survival Course with the Host of National Geographic's 'Remote Survival'
Go deep into the woods and make it out alive with the guidance of National Geographic's “Remote Survival” host and wilderness expert Cliff Hodges.... more less
No tent? No problem. In this wilderness camp, you’ll be building your own shelter and sparking a friction fire. With survival expert Cliff Hodges as your instructor while surrounded by Northern California’s majestic redwood trees, you and up to four of your closest scouts will learn everything you need to know to survive in the wild. Be proficient in building an earthen shelter and starting fire by friction — no matches needed. Shed the conveniences of modern life by collecting and purifying your own water, harvesting edible plants, and even setting traps. Cliff will be on site the entire time to offer one-on-one instruction.
- Wildness survival clinic led by Cliff Hodges in the Santa Cruz Mountains
- This experience is for 5 guests
- For parties larger than 5 guests please contact the IfOnly concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 376-4640
- Cliff will provide all tools and equipment for the wilderness survival clinic
- Guests are asked to come prepared with clothing to spend a day in the outdoors, lunch, snacks, water, and a notebook and pen to takes notes
- Must be 8 years of age or older to participate
- 8-12 year old guests must have parental supervision; 13-17 year old guests must have parental permission
- This experience typically requires booking 2 weeks in advance
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works