Escape into the woods with seasoned hiker Nicki Clark, and spend a day unplugging with a hike, lunch and optional outdoor meditation.
Benefiting Tipping Point
Find Your Zen on a Little Known Muir Woods Trail Led by a Seasoned Outdoorswoman
Just thirty minutes away from the hustle and bustle of San Francisco is the ethereal forest that is Muir Woods in Marin County. Among the towering redwoods, IfOnly brings you the perfect way to unplug and escape the stresses of modern day life. With local adventure guide Nicki Clark, you and up to three guests will spend the morning exploring this national landmark. Trust Nicki to take you on trails lined with flora and the occasional fauna that open to sweeping vistas. After a nice hike, cool off with a picnic overlooking the wild Northern Coast. Or if you're ready to head back to civilization, have lunch at the Pelican Inn for traditional English fare. Once refueled, you will have the option to do a brief meditation in the great outdoors. Surrounded by miles of uninhabited nature, there’s no better place to get your om on.
- Guided hike in Muir Woods led by Nicki Clark
- Per person price includes optional meditation session and your choice of a picnic or lunch at Pelican Inn
- This experience is approximately four hours
- This experience is for a minimum of one guest, and can accommodate up to four guests
- Gratuity at the restaurant is included in the price
- Option to choose a leisurely stroll through the redwoods, a moderate hike, or a longer more strenuous hike with hills
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works