Join an aquarist before doors open to the public for a fascinating look at morning time rituals among the otters and other sea life at the Aquarium.
Monterey Bay Aquarium
Benefiting The Monterey Bay Aquarium Foundation
Breakfast Time at the Aquarium: a Private Fish Feeding Encounter
In this exclusive behind-the-scenes experience, you’ll discover what it takes to feed the tens of thousands of animals at the Aquarium. This in-depth tour begins with a private viewing of the sea otters as they enjoy their morning meal. Finally, you'll roll up your sleeves and help feed some of the finned ocean ambassadors yourself! Because you'll be helping staff with some of their usual morning activities, be prepared for the possibility that you'll get a bit wet. (Please dress accordingly.) After your tour, you’ll have the option to enjoy the Aquarium's award-winning exhibits and programs. A portion of your purchase fee supports the Aquarium's many conservation programs to protect vulnerable ocean wildlife and secure the future health of the ocean.
- Private Monterey Bay Aquarium tour of the kitchen and tanks with a naturalist
- Experience must be scheduled at least 6 weeks in advance
- Comfortable clothing and non-skid, closed-toe shoes required
- Experience is for visitors ages 8 and up
- Additional admisson fees will be collected at time of scheduling when quantity and age of guests is confirmed
- Adult $49.95
- Child (ages 3-12) $29.95
- Senior (ages 65+) $39.95
- Student (ages 13-17 or college ID) $39.95
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.