Dive in and share the water with these magnificent creatures in support of conservation non-profit WildAid.
Four-Day Snorkeling Adventure with Whale Sharks in Isla Mujeres
The largest fish on the planet, the whale shark is both humbling in size and majestic in its peaceful movement though the water. IfOnly invites you to dive into the crystal blue waters and commune with these gentle giants. In addition to this extraordinary experience, half of the sales from this trip will be donated to WildAid, a company working to put an end to the endangered species trade.
Imagine waking up each day, hopping into the warm water, then gliding along, looking up at a school of whale sharks. Feel their connection up close. It will induce a sense of calm you will remember long after this excursion. During your encounters, a professional photographer will be provided to document the experience for spectacular underwater shots. Joining you on this four-day trip will be one of wildlife conservation’s most esteemed couples Peter and Corie Knights – founders of WildAid. They have worked tirelessly to end the illegal trade of endangered species. Some of the most fascinating vacationers you will ever meet, they can give you updates from the front lines and share with you the campaigns with Hollywood’s A-list that they have organized to reduce the demand for endangered animal goods.
IfOnly adventurers can expect an itinerary similar to this one.
Day one: You’ll arrive at Cancun Airport and be met by a WildAid representative who will take you by private shuttle to the port. Next, hop aboard a high-speed ferry and travel 20 minutes to Isla Mujeres. From there, you’ll be greeted and shuttled to the Privelage Aluexes hotel where you can put your wallet away – all drinks and food are included in this experience.
Day two: Wake up and be taken by boat to the whale shark snorkeling area. You could be in the water with sharks as quickly as 45 minutes. Rotate in and out of the water from 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., rest in the afternoon, then enjoy drinks and appetizers from 6 to 7 p.m., before dinner at 7:30.
Day three: A blissful repeat of day two. Swim, snorkel, and enjoy dinner back on land.
Day four: You’ll return to the ocean for one last day. Then, party the night away on the beach where you’ll enjoy music and fire dancers.
- This experience is from July 12 to July 17, 2015
- Proceeds will benefit WildAid
- This experience is for up to twenty-four people
- This price includes:
- Meet and greet at Cancun Airport and private shuttle from airport to port
- High-speed ferry ride for two (2) people to Isla Mujeres
- Lodging at Privelage Aluexes hotel
- All food and beverages
- Photos and highlight video after the trip
- Itinerary (Please see description for further details)
- Day one: Arrive at Cancun Airport. Be shuttled to Isla Mujeres.
- Day two: Swim with whale sharks.
- Day three: Enjoy another day with whale sharks.
- Day four: Party on the beach.
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased