Benefiting Alex's Lemonade Stand
The Revolutionary War in NYC
- Hear about the feuding families and political intrigues
- Visit some of the oldest remaining historic sites in New York City
- Stand along the East River where Revolutionary War soldiers passed as they retreated from Brooklyn Heights
- Hear the story of the Culper Spy Ring
- See actual documents from the time period
- Walk in the footsteps of historic figures you know as well as those you’ll come to know
- Stand in the path of the American and British armies in 1776
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
|John Street Methodist Church, NYC|
|Nathan Hale Statue - City Hall Park, NYC|
John Street Methodist Church, NYC
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.