Escape to Miami. IfOnly has arranged your personal guide, luxe accommodations, and an itinerary packed with moments from cinema's iconic British spy.
Matt Sherman: Spy & Billiards Expert
Benefiting First Book
Secret Agent Tour of Miami: Aston Martin Auto Show, Film Locations, and More
For the ultimate fan of British spy films, IfOnly invites you on a two-night trip to Miami Beach to immerse yourself in the film franchise. The main event of this action-packed trip is the Miami Auto Museum. Among the highlights will be the T-55 Soviet tank, a BD-5 Microjet, six Aston Martins, and cars from The Ian Fleming Foundation. Your guide is Matt Sherman, the founder of the fan convention SpyFest and an avid collector of film memorabilia himself. As the webmaster of 007Forever.com and author of James Bond’s Cuisine, Matt knows dozens of the actors, screenwriters, and film technicians who helped create the secret agent’s mystique. So you’ll hear insider stories as you and your guest browse the Miami Auto Museum’s exquisite collection of over 50 vehicles and tour iconic film locations. Then get an up-close peek at 10,000-items that were part of the films. See one-of-a-kind prototype toys and games, posters, furniture, and clothing while Matt shares the Hollywood lore behind them.
You and a guest will experience the jet-set lifestyle as well, including a stop at the historic club and hotel Fontainebleau Miami Beach, lunch at Joe’s Stone Crab, a sumptuous dinner at Il Gabbiano, and a nightcap at Viceroy Miami. With two nights’ hotel stay included, this is the ultimate secret spy escapade.
- This experience is for 2 guests
- 2 nights of accommodations are included: Hotels may include The Four Seasons, EPIC, Viceroy or comparable lodgings and are subject to availability
- Guided tour of Miami Auto Museum’s Dezer Bond Collection and film locations led by Matt Sherman
- Visit the Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Lunch at Joe’s Stone Crab, dinner at Il Gabbiano, and drinks at Viceroy Miami, plus gratuity, are included in the price
- Must be scheduled on a mutually agreed upon date at least 6 weeks in advance
READ FINE PRINT
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.