Benefiting Waterkeeper Alliance
Best Architecture Walking Tour for Design Lovers
You will learn about various architectural styles, both by looking at buildings in front of us and at images and video on shared iPads.
This architecture walking tour goes along Michigan Avenue south of the bridge. This is a bustling route where many people walk but rarely look up. With a secret short-cut through a Pedway passage, we conclude at the very new urban playground of Maggie Daley Park.
- Pop culture tour of Chicago covering sights including: Chicago’s Underground Layers
- Michigan Avenue Bridge
- Carbide and Carbon Building
- Mies van der Rohe’s Illinois Center
- Diamond Building
- Aqua Tower
- The New Maggie Daley Park
- Shared iPads with images of pop culture comparisons
- Engaging tour guide commentary
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Shared iPads with historic photos and video clips
- Special gifts
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.