Explore the majesty of the Manistee National Forests in an all inclusive, immersive, and intimate extended weekend. Hike, learn, and forge life long friendships over bonfire at hidden campgrounds.
Benefiting Waterkeeper Alliance
All Inclusive Manistee National Forest Backpacking Adventure
Are you bold and adventurous? Is your thirst for nature seldom quenched? Are you looking for the perfect experience that combines fitness, well being, growth, and exploration? Then an outing with Adventures Accessed is your answer for the call of the wild. This immersive back country experience is built to forge a connection with nature most have only read about in John Muir essays. Working in partnership with the National Forest Service as registered outfitter and guides, Adventures Accessed brings you to places of the Manistee that define solitude and serenity while regaling you with knowledge of natural history, ecology, and wildlife.
In the Manistee you'll connect to pristine lakes, meandering rivers and scenic overlooks. This is an opportunity to experience your true nature as human beings, to build a connection to nature and each other in a safe, yet wild and free environment in the back country. To top it off, they partner with professional chefs who cater a special menu for our groups specifically. While we may hike the day away, rest easy knowing you'll be fed better than back home. Equipment, transportation, food, and guide are included, all you need is a change of socks and a toothbrush.
- Outings leave early Friday morning and return Sunday afternoon
- Adventures Accessed is fully insured and authorized to adventure on National Forests
- Locations and scenery vary within the Manistee, destination is left to the discretion of the guide
- Equipment, transportation, food, and guide are included, all you need is a change of socks and a toothbrush
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased
- Best to reserve two months in advance