Hamilton, Burr, and the Duel that Changed a Nation
You will experience NYC before, during and after the American Revolution. A city torn apart, burned, rebuilt and on its way to becoming the greatest financial center in the world. But getting there would take us through some of the bitterest, nastiest political debate our state and nation have ever known.
You'll enjoy seeing these two extraordinary men as they really were instead of the inaccessible characters they have become in History books. They'll even share some amusing, lighthearted stories about their personal lives,
- See original, uncensored documents from the time period including excerpts from the letters between Hamilton and Burr
- How did two orphans rise to such prominence at the start of our nation? You'll hear their personal stories in their own words and the words of those who knew them
- Hear about the women in their lives on a tour stop dedicated only to the women of the time
- Visit the site of Kings College and The Room Where it Happened, as well as some of the oldest remaining historic sites in New York City like St. Paul's Chapel, Federal Hall and Trinity Church Graveyard
- Stand at the graves of Alexander Hamilton, Hercules Mulligan and Hamilton's dedicated wife, Eliza Schuyler Hamilton and her sister, Angelica Schuyler Church
- What really lead to the infamous duel; the truth is much more fascinating than the stories we've grown up with
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works