Quail Springs Permaculture
Benefiting Tipping Point
Farm Tour, Lunch, and Goat Herding
- Experience a healthier, more sustainable way of life rich in culture
- Located in the Cuyama Valley badlands, nestled into the Los Padres National Forest
- Your cell phone will not have reception
- Tour the site, the garden systems, food giving animals, alternative technologies, and earthen homes
- Sit down to a wonderful lunch cooked in earthen ovens featuring seasonal foods right off the farm
- Herd the dairy goats through their favorite grazing locations in the wooded hills and valleys
- Learn about the local ecology, grazing dynamics, and everything goats
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Address listed is four miles from our site - luminary will send driving and gate instructions.
Quail Springs Permaculture: Seeds for the Next Generation
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.