Send mom to the Conservatory for a unique Mother's Day adventure in the rainforest. She'll feel transported to the tropics among the giant leaves of primeval plants and luminous butterflies fluttering over shimmering pools.
Conservatory of Flowers
Benefiting Conservatory of Flowers
Butterflies and Blooms on Mother's Day
Mom will get eye to eye with a butterfly in the Butterflies and Blooms gallery — a beautiful and intimate cottage garden aflutter with hundreds of butterflies on the wing. She’ll have exclusive one-on-one time with Conservatory staff and release a newly emerged butterfly into the exhibit. After the 15-minute release experience, she’ll stroll through the exhibit galleries to take in the sights and scents of thousands of tropical plants from around the globe including towering palms, rare orchids, and cascading flowering vines. Also included are gifts for mom to take with her — a blooming orchid plant and a one-year Conservatory Individual Membership so she can flutter back to the Conservatory anytime.Your purchase includes entry for two adults on Mother's Day so she can enjoy her visit along with you, a friend, or family. Up to two children are welcome to join the adventure for no additional charge.
- Exclusive 15 minute Butterfly Release Experience followed by a self-guided visit of the permanent galleries
- Blooming orchid plant to take home
- Gift of a Conservatory Individual Membership for one year
- Great gift for a mom, wife, or friends to enjoy together
- Admission for two adults and two children on Mother's Day
- This is a timed entry. Please check-in at the lobby at the indicated time to ensure you don't miss your Butterfly Release Experience
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased