Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito, Daily Guided Bike Tours: come join the fun and see San Francisco a fun new way.
Bay City Bike Tours
Benefiting Tipping Point
Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito Guided Bike Tour
This tour, up to three hours, begins in Fisherman’s Wharf at 2661 Taylor Street Tour Center, after a proper bike fitting where guests are outfitted with a current year model bike, with front handlebar bag, rear gear rack, and takeaway map. Daily guided tour guests depart and follow the guide along the San Francisco waterfront past Aquatic Park, Fort Mason, the Marina, and the Presidio, through Crissy Field and to Fort Point. Riders cross the Golden Gate Bridge on a wide bike path, then through Vista Point to Old Fort Baker. The tour finalizes in Sausalito where riders can enjoy the shops, the many art galleries, and the delicious food. Guests may return right after the tour completes with the included ferry ticket, or choose to keep the bike until closing hours, enjoying a bonus bike ride.
- Professionallly guided bike tour of the San Francisco Waterfront, the Golden Gate Bridge, and Sausalito then return by ferry, or borrow the bike the rest of the day
- Lots of stops as you explore historical Fisherman's Wharf
- Optional return ferry ticket from downtown Sausalito, or borrow the bike until closing and continue exploring San Francisco on your own
- Three hour tour
- Amazing Views, flat Paths, family fun, with bike and bike fitting included
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased