Benefiting American Red Cross Gold Country Region
Helicopter Flight Lesson over New York
- Helicopter flight lesson with Wings Air
- 30-minute ground instruction followed by 30-minute in-air flight lesson
- Lessons take place at Westchester County Airport in White Plains, New York, and the surrounding area
- Free parking, accessible by public transit
- Available 7 days a week
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Weight limit 275 lbs per person, also subject to combined passenger weight limits
- Recommended minimum age 14
- Under 18 requires parental or guardian consent
- Flights are conducted at the sole discretion of Wings Air and may be cancelled if not deemed safe for any reason including weather and maintenance
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.