What do you get when you mix an extraordinary island locale with yoga, spa, and adventure activities? An unforgettable retreat experience that surpasses expectations and lives in your memory for a lifetime.
Benefiting American Red Cross Gold Country Region
Yoga Retreat at Five Star Resort on Little Corn Island, Nicaragua
The ocean front meditation platform and the jungle yoga pavilion beckon for your sun salutations. Hiking ancient pirate trails, horse-back riding on the beach, kayaking or paddle boarding across the translucent waters, and snorkeling deep sea coral reef can all be incorporated into your retreat schedule.
Each meal is made using the fresh, organic herbs, vegetables, and fruits from their very own garden. The seafood is caught just a few feet from the beach and local dairy, chickens, and beef are sourced from Big Corn Island. The choices for delicious and unique meal plans are endless. You'll have access to innovative and experienced chefs, holistic nutritionists, and a versatile kitchen staff that can cater to any and all dietary restrictions and preferences. Enjoy eight days and seven nights in one of the most beautiful places on earth.
"Yemaya is one of the most beautiful island luxury lodges in the world" -Forbes Magazine
- Eight days and seven nights accommodation at Yemaya Hideaway & Spa
- Daily yoga sessions
- Snorkeling, sailing, and paddle boarding
- Meals with locally sourced ingredients and one smoothie per day included
- Island guided tour to the lighthouse
- Private charter flight from Managua to Big Corn Island
- Private charter boat from Big Corn Island to Little Corn Island
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased
- Spa treatment not included in price