Introducing "Boston in the American Revolution: A Town Versus an Empire" by Brooke Barbier
Benefiting The Bostonian Society
Boston's Revolutionary History: Tour and Discussion with Author
Some highlights include seeing where the Boston Massacre happened and where the victims are buried, visiting a tavern where the Sons of Liberty planned the Boston Tea Party, and seeing the original shoreline of Boston. The experience is a walking tour that covers about a mile and it takes place rain or shine. The tour guide, Brooke, holds her PhD in American History from Boston College, where she studied the history of Boston during and after the American Revolution. A signed copy of her recently-published book, Boston in the American Revolution: A Town Versus an Empire, will be given to each participant.
- Learn about Boston as the center of the American Revolution
- See historic sites and stop at a historic tavern on Boston's Freedom Trail
- Tour Guide has a PhD in American History and recently published "Boston in the American Revolution: A Town Versus an Empire"
- Experience includes a signed copy of book for each participant
- Experience includes Q & A with Tour Guide/Author about Boston during the American Revolution
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes a signed copy of book for each participant
- Participants are responsible to pay for any alcohol purchased at the historic tavern
- Price does not include the cost of alcohol
- Price does not include gratuity
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.