Ideal for teams and rugged outdoor types, this class goes beyond the fundamentals of surviving the elements to include escaping captors and fighting off attackers.
Benefiting Ranger Road
Immersive Overnight Survival Training Led by a Navy SEAL Survival Expert
Your leadership, teamwork, and mental and physical grit will be put to the test in this two-day overnight course offered by extreme adventure academy ROC Warrior. Not your average overnight camping trip, this class is designed around real world experiences of a SEAL Team 6 operator. This course goes beyond developing your instincts for basic survival. IfOnly is offering you a rare chance as a civlian to learn the essential defenses against hostage and kidnapping scenarios from the most elite military experts.
Develop keen situational awareness; learn how to break through restraints like handcuffs and zip ties; defend yourself against knife and brute force attacks as well as hone fundamental skills of camouflage, shelters, water purification, and fire building among much more. Intended to save your life in the face of hostile and natural dangers, this class will also shape you into a better leader, communicator, and team member. A portion of this experience will benefit a military foundation.
- Survival training will take place at the ROC Warrior facility near Tomales Bay or at Point Reyes National Park
- All participants should have the same level of survival experience (all levels welcome)
- Immersive overnight survival training led by a ROC Warrior military survival expert
- Guests may be required to sign a waiver of liability and hold harmless agreement
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- Must be 21+ to purchase
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
- Must be 18 and older to participate in this experience
- Guests must bring their own hiking gear
How It Works