Immerse yourself with one-on-one cigar rolling lessons from a Master Roller, tour Historic Cigar Factories, and walk in the tobacco fields with a private guide in beautiful Nicaragua.
The Cigar Guys
Benefiting Lindblad-National Geographic (LEX-NG) Fund
Cigar Rolling in Nicaragua
Nicaragua produces some of the finest cigars in the world. Your personal private guide will take you to Esteli, Nicaragua where you will tour historic, modern, and family-held cigar factories, from the volcanic black fields to the drying barn — through the entire process you'll dive deep into what it takes to make a cigar. Then, spend quality time at a small family factory and take hours with your personal Master Roller mastering the craft yourself. End your trip with a stay by a volcanic crater lake and your choice of authentic activities, culminating in a private Chef's Table meal with Flor De Cana Rum tastings and enjoying a fine cigar now that you know it's life story.
People around the world, across all boundaries, on all happy occasions, enjoy a fine cigar with friends and family. Fall in love with cigars, with tobacco, and with beautiful, authentic Nicaragua. Your private guide is there to take you where you want to go, coordinate all travel and activities, and translate.
- All accommodations, travel and meals included (No Alcohol)
- Activities may have seasonal restrictions
- Does not include airfare
- Private car and driver 24/7 included
- Schedules can be adjusted, trip can be customized
- This is a five day, four night package
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Client will sign a waiver that waives liability for illness, accidents and acts of God
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.