PADI Seal Team Training Weekend
On Training Day One, your kids will learn about the equipment necessary for scuba diving, the hand signals that allow divers to communicate underwater, and safe diving practices. Then they will head to the pool, where they will experience the excitement of breathing underwater. They will learn to clear flooded masks and regulators. The kids will play lots of games — torpedo tosses, upside-down spoon races, and treasure hunts.
On Training Day Two, they will continue with their final Aquamissions. They will learn how to recover a regulator, share air with a buddy, and float effortlessly off the bottom of the pool. They will do a complete skill circuit and then assist in building and exploring our LBD Substation Zero. After completing this final mission, your children will be official PADI Seal Team members.
- Two-day dive training program, two to three hours each day
- For children 8-12 years of age
- Mask, snorkel, and fins provided by customer — SCUBA equipment provided.
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Participants must complete all required PADI and LBD forms no less than one week prior to the beginning of training
How It Works