Beyond The Fog Susan E Brown
Benefiting Tipping Point
A San Francisco Treasure Hunt Lead by the Heart
- The adventure begins on Treasure Island; upon arrival you will be greeted and guided through several tasting rooms all right next to one another, making for a very unusual urban winery collective
- After you've lunched and sipped on wine, you will be taken to the architecturally stunning Ferry Building, where you will be guided to a feast for the senses
- San Francisco is a maritime city, you will be taken on a fascinating, in-depth tour of the submarine in the early part of the evening after the submarine has closed to public
- The evening continues as your next clue takes you and your guest(s) to Conservatory of Flowers which will be closed to the public, you will have it all to your selves. You will be greeted by a musician who will play your favorite song, as well as a photographer who will photograph your marriage proposal or special occasion
- Your treasure hunt adventure ends with reservations at a wonderful San Francisco restaurant that has romantic hidden tables for two or four. Please note that restaurant reservations will be made in your name and any and all restaurant charges are not included in the price of the experience package
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- With the exception of dinner and wine (in any form, tastings/glasses/bottles), the price for this experience is all-inclusive — a minimum of two weeks’ notice is required to make the arrangements; we require 14 days advance notice for staging and rehearsal, box preparation and playlist development
- You will need to provide your names and cell phone number; confirmation of all your selections for the experience prior to the big day is necessary. Access to you on your cell is also necessary should you relay any issues about the experience to your driver, whom we will be keeping in touch with throughout the day and evening in order to monitor your adventure remotely and resolve any issues that may arise
- You will be required to sign a waiver for insurance purposes. In addition you will also need to sign a model release which gives permission for Beyond The Fog to use your photo on its site and in its marketing materials. The waiver for insurance is mandatory; the model release is optional and appreciated. Beyond The Fog respects your privacy and will never share any personal information.
- Beyond the Fog looks forward to delivering an incredibly intimate San Francisco experience for you and your guest(s); please feel free to contact us with any upfront questions immediately following your booking
- Please provide your partner or friend’s favorites in terms of colors, flowers, and songs for the playlist and the musician
- If this experience is for a proposal, Beyond the Fog needs to know what instrument you’d prefer to highlight it with and what song(s) you’d like at the moment of proposal
- If you would simply prefer to have a singer and no instrument, this can also be arranged. Beyond a particular song for a proposal, a date or a birthday celebration, please inform us of your preferred style of music
- Please inform Beyond the Fog with any diet restrictions or allergies your partner or guests may have
- For appropriate pick-up timing, the address of your sole pick-up location where you and your guests will be waiting, needs to be communicated to Beyond the Fog
- Please inform Beyond the Fog of the particular occasion if this experience is not meant for a wedding proposal
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.