This unique experience combines world-class fly fishing with museum quality artwork and culinary delights. They specialize in creating wonderful life-long memories that are shared with family, friends, or business associates.
Benefiting Waterkeeper Alliance
Fly Fish, Feast, and Art with Friends
This guided experience is a full-service event that is customized to your knowledge of fly fishing. You'll meet at their home, which is a few minutes from most hotels in Fredonia, New York, and get outfitted in waders, boots, rods, and reels. Then you go to the most secluded, productive steelhead streams in the area with instruction customized to your fly fishing experience.
After four hours of fly fishing, you will return to their home for a five-course meal. After lunch, take a tour of Alberto Rey's art studio which is next door to the house. After the tour, you can choose from a few different prints to take home at no cost. Then head back to the streams to finish the day as you fly fishing into the setting sun.
- Customized instruction to fit your fly fishing experience
- Incredible life-long memories with friends, family and or business associates
- World-class fly fishing on beautiful streams
- Provide waders, boots, rods, reels, and flies
- Home-cooked five-course lunch
- Studio tour of a professional artist
- Select art print to take home as a souvenir
- Professional quality images documenting the trip
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.