90 Minute Broadway Workshop and Two Hour Walking Tour Combo
Get the chance to shine and meet a working Broadway actor and learn a Broadway dance combo or vocal workshop all while learning the ins and outs of Broadway theaters.... more less
For the first 90 minutes your tour guide will bring you into a real New York rehearsal studio where you will get to partake in a dance workshop or a musical theatre vocal workshop with trained Broadway actors and or vocalists.
Your group can learn routines and dance combos from shows like Wicked, Cats, School Of Rock, On Your Feet and more. Afterwards you'll end the workshop with a live Q and A or even have a mock trial audition or performance. Depending on the type of workshop a live accompanist will be provided if needed.
After the 90 minute workshop, you will dive into learning all about Broadway’s rich history by enjoying a two hour walking tour in the theatre district bringing to life the musicals, the legends, and the stars.
- Meet and learn from Broadway actors before going on a walking tour
- You'll spend the first 90 minutes at a real New York rehearsal studio
- Choose between a Broadway dance combination or a vocal performance workshop
- Learn the history of Broadway with a licensed guide in a 2 hour walking tour
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works