Explore and get to know the city's least visited borough with an expert guide. From its humble beginnings through its notorious troubled decades to its glorious re-emergence, you will get the full story.
Bike the Big Apple
Benefiting Alexs Lemonade Stand
All Day Private Bicycle Tour of the Bronx NYC
Have a leisurely day exploring the exciting Bronx. The city's least-visited borough the Bronx has amazing sights to take in and a fascinating history to discover. Biking is the absolute best way to experience the Bronx. By biking, you won't be limited to a tiny geographic area since the Bronx is a bit spread out, and you will be able to really feel the neighborhoods, with their vibrant atmospheres — something you're shielded from in a car or a tourist bus. On this full day tour, you will be led by an expert guide that has been studying and leading guests through the Bronx for over a decade.
Among the highlights from the day is lunch at the old indoor Italian market of the Bronx, a trip to one of the city's most glorious but seldom-visited glorious university campuses, the legendary Yankee Stadium, and many other surprises. Lunch costs are not included.
- Travel the Bronx like a local, on a bicycle, while an experienced guide teaches you all about the fascinating history of the Bronx both its highs and lows
- Enjoy lunch at the old indoor Italian market one of the borough's true hidden treasures — food cost not included in the price
- A visit to the Bronx's forgotten but glorious university campus
- Ride across the "High Bridge" an amazing former aqueduct turned into a bike and pedestrian path with stunning 360-degree views
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Note: Fewer than 5 people may sign up, but still pay the 5 person fee
- Helmets are provided and all riders are required to wear one at all times on the bike
- Price includes the bikes, helmets, and guide
- Food during the stop for lunch is not included, and you just pay the eatery directly
How It Works